Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I want a HIPPOPOTAMUS for Christmas!


If you, like me, are lucky enough to listen to FM 100 all day at work, you will have heard the song " I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". You know the one I'm talking about. The one with the half baby half woman singing it (thats's what her voice sounds like anyway). It's such a catchy tune.



It got me thinking.......who wouldn't want a hippo for Christmas???

They are so cute and cuddly looking, right?!

(The quotes are from the song)


"I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy."

-This hippo definitely looks enjoyable!


"Oh what joy and what surprise, when I open up my eye and see a hippo HERO standing there."

-What a hero this big tubby is!



"I only like Hippopotamuses, and hippopotamuses like me too!"

-Hippo's love you just as much as this one loves this guy!






1 comment:

Annie said...

A hippo will eat a grown man without even thinking about it. That child-woman is crazy!

Those pictures made me laugh!